28 July 2016

Sunway Students Flair in ASEAN University Games 2016


MUFY student Jason Siaw Ting Shen (second from the right) part of Malaysian Table Tennis Team won 2nd runner up after defeating Thailand Team with score 3-1 in 18th ASEAN University Games 2016, held on 12th – 17th July, at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.


SUBS student Chang Zi Fueng (top right) & ADTP student Lim Yong Yi (bottom row, second left) part of Malaysian Men Basketball Team won 2nd runner up in ASEAN University Games 2016, held on 11th – 17th July, at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.

MUFY student Sabrina Rachel Chang Ming-I (top second right) part of Malaysian Ladies Basketball Team won 2nd runner up in ASEAN University Games 2016, held on 11th – 17th July, at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.


Sunway ADTP student Yeap Zheng Yang (left) part of the Malaysia Gold medal winning relay team in the ASEAN University Games 4x200m Freestyle event on 13th July 2016 at OCBC Aquatic Centre Singapore.
Result:-
1st - Malaysia (7:34.21s)
2nd - Indonesia (7:34.66s)
3rd - Thailand (7:39.64s).

7 comments:

  1. Talking on the topics of education and employment is really fruitful for everyone. Nowadays, having education in a proper direction may lead to a successful career. I’m just here to say thank you for raising topics which relate to education & employment. Here is one more useful article on benefits of studying abroad. Read On Benefits of Studying Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
    ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.
    ไฮไลท์ฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to education, select the course or diploma based on market demand and your own interest. Also you can grab high paying jobs by doing Advanced Diploma courses.

    Thank you for sharing such an amazing post on education.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.zeiss เลนส์

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes is becomes very hard to take appreciation for your hard work. But sometime only few technical point makes your work worthwhile. Suggestion under this blog is quite good.ซื้อขาย รถ มือ สอง

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ติว ielts ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete